Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mumpkins

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/183381016046488813_KmRJxYu7_c.jpg

These "mumpkins" particularly stood out to me since we are now in the fall season and the holidays are coming. I personally love to decorate for the holidays and am always looking for new creative ideas. Something like this could last all season up until early december. I have seen a variety of pumpkins decorated with glitter and paint, but never had I seen some like these. I love floral arrangements so this is one of my favorite centerpieces I have seen. The flowers add a certain feel to the pumpkins but we still know that they are pumpkins. The post mentioned that the flowers last from 3 to 4 days. I will definitely be trying to make this for thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment